Development programme for Partners working in General Practice
A Partnership Development Programme that will transform You, your Partnership and your Practice.
Take our Scorecard Challenge and elevate your Partnership
Secure your place
Our next programme starts on the 7th February 2024
Pay £300 deposit to secure your place. (you will be directed to our secure payment page)
Get to know the programme - A Partner's perspective
Meet Dr Abiye Hector-Goma
Our programmes are designed to equip you with the necessary tools for implementing quality improvements within your practice alongside your team. Following each full day, you will be assigned a “project” aimed at introducing and embedding these changes into your practice at a suitable time. Over the span of 12 months, you will witness the positive impact generated by your Partnership and Practice collaboration.
Useful information and FAQs
* The programme spans 12 months
* A commitment of 6 full days spread across the year (one full day every other month)
* 6 virtual check-ins, each lasting 1.5 hours
* All sessions are recorded for participants’ convenience (ensures no missed content)
* Your active participation directly influences the value you derive from the programme.
* The full days and virtual sessions provide a great platform for networking. (ideas exchange, collaborative problem-solving with peers, and direct interaction with programme facilitators.)
Our next cohort starts on the 7th February 2024
The programme blends virtual and in-person elements. Virtual check-ins are conducted online, while the full days are organised as hybrid events. Participants have the flexibility to attend in person at Euston, London, or join online via MS Teams. You’re not confined to choosing a single format; a combination of both options is available.
Faculty and Guest Speakers
The programme is orchestrated by Qualitas in partnership with The Thornton Practice. Distinguished guest speakers include Associate Professor of Leadership at Warwickshire University, Dimitrios Spyridonidis; Peter Tinson, Director of Primary Care, Lancashire and South Cumbria ICB; Professor of Entrepreneurship, Nigel Lockett; representatives from Mazars Accountants and Mills and Reeve law firm, amongnst others.
Face-to-face sessions are held in Euston, London, running from 10 am to 6 pm. The 10 am start time accommodates those traveling from distant locations. In-person attendance is strongly encouraged for enhanced peer interaction, learning, and networking. Virtual attendance is also an option, offering an interactive experience that builds upon previous virtual sessions.
Full day sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday – 21st February 2024
- Wednesday –1st May 2024
- Wednesday – 19th June 2024
- Wednesday – 18th September 2024
- Wednesday – 13th November 2024
- Wednesday – 22nd January 2025
Between full day training dates there will be 2-hour virtual events held during lunchtime 12:30-2pm.
- Wednesday – 7th February 2024
- Wednesday – 13th March 2024
- Wednesday – 22nd May 2024
- Wednesday – 17th July 2024
- Wednesday – 16th October 2024
- Wednesday – 11th December 2024
- Wednesday – 9th April 2025
The programme fee is £3,000
Funding opportunities exist for all Partners via your PCN & ICB. Please express an interest to receive our FREE funding template to support you to secure funding.
NHSE New to Partnership Payment Scheme funding can also be used by anyone who became a Partner between 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2023.
Express your interest
Prefer to speak to us?
What past participants say about the programme
My confidence as a partner has increased exponentially because of this programme. It has given me time and space to be able to consider what I am actually meant to be doing and has been invaluable.
Pathway to Partnership helped us develop a clear vision and culture. We feel more galvanised and positive as a result, which has had a huge impact on day-to-day working in the practice.
We’re proud to offer training programmes accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management, and are an accredited provider with the CPD Group.